New Photo Galleries Now Live

It's important for me to present a complete body of my artwork on my web site, but that hadn't been possible until now. Before, my Photography gallery had only a handful of photos on display. Now, you can find thumbnail galleries of the hundreds of photos I've posted on DeviantArt (to be updated regularly). Each thumbnail links directly to the photo's page on DeviantArt, where you can see larger views of the photo or buy a print for yourself. DeviantArt will continue to be the most up-to-date place to find new photographs, images of beaded jewelry, and other art listings, but the web site will be updated on a regular basis. The photos are separated into eight galleries, each with their own page on the site. Just go to the Photography Main Index and click on one of the links that will take you to each gallery.

Comments